I’m back with a new tutorial. If you already got your Die-Cutting Essentials Special edition 8, that you might have seen this card.
I have a surprise for you. A video tutorial showing you how to make it. See the full tutorial on YouTube.
To make the card you will need:
- an A6 card; I used a cream Papermania card
- a piece of white cardstock trimmed to fit the A6 card, but slightly smaller, so it will create a nice frame
- the free embossing folder -> used to emboss the white cardstock
- the free paper pack -> pick your favourite one and trim a panel measuring 3 2/4″ x 9 2/4″, then cut it on an angle
- scoreboard -> for scoring the rectangular panel at: 1 3/4″, 2 3/8″, 3 7/8″, 4 1/2″, 5 7/8″, 6 1/4″, 7 1/2″ and 7 7/8″
- Altenew Happy Bloom stamp set and dies -> for stamping and die-cutting the floral elements (you can use whatever floral stamps and coordinating dies you have in your stash)
- Tim Holtz Ranger Distress ink pads -> for colouring the floral dies (don’t forget to get some water in order to be able to create the watercolour effect)
- black inkpad -> I do recommend the VersaFine as is the best one, it creates crisp images, dries fast and goes well with watercolours
- DMC precious metal light effects
- 3D foam tape and a glue pen/tube -> I love the Lawn Fawn glue tube as it’s super easy to use and dries fast