Remember the gate-fold card? I made a video tutorial showing you how to make this super easy card.
For making this type of card you’ll need:
- a piece of cardstock measuring 8 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ —> I used black cardstock, as I wanted to try something new, but you can use white or any other colour cardstock;
- score the card on the long side at 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″ creating 3 identical panels
- score the left and right panels on an angle from the top right corner to the bottom left corner.
- a piece of white cardstock or any other colour suitable for writing -> this one measures 2 1/2″ x 5 1/4″;
- another 3 rectangles measuring 2 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ -> these you’ll trim them on an angle creating triangles. I had one rainbow coloured rectangle that I cut in 2 and used to matt the outside flaps and 2 plain coloured one used to matt the inside of the flaps and the outside of the card base (check the video to see how I used these)
- paper rosette -> to embellish (see the paper rosette tutorial here)
MATERIALS I USED: