This is a quick card using the new First Edition Free Spirit paper pad.
To make this card you’ll need:
- 5×7″ Kraft card blank
- silver glitter card
- First Edition Free Spirit paper pad
- Dovecraft Over the rainbow paper pack
- border dies
- ribbon and brad
- double-sided tape & foam tape
- Cut a matt from glitter card slightly smaller than the card blank and layer it with pearlescent paper from the Free Spirit paper pad.
- Cut out a sentiment from the Free Spirit paper pad and layer it on a strip of rainbow paper from the Dovecraft Over the Rainbow paper pack.
- Use your border die to cut the created panel as shown in the pictures: first cut the upper side, measure the width of your sentiment and cut the lower side as well.
- Take a piece of ribbon and fix it with a brad onto the upper panel, then tie the ribbon to form a bow.
- Attach the panels onto the card blank using foam tape.
- Add the sentiment between the two panels to finish.