Here is a quick handwash recipe that I use and I’m happy with it.
You can watch the video tutorial here:
For this recipe you need:
- 1 cup of water – I used filtered water, but if you have distilled water, that would be great;
- 1 soap dispenser – I just reused one I already had;
- Castile soap – you need about 60ml for a bottle of soap, if you buy the bigger bottle it’s going to serve you for a long time 🙂 I got the small bottle from Amazon (the bigger bottle wasn’t available at the time I bought it): https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B…. You can buy a scented one if you want, I just bought the unscented one for my daughter.
- Fractionated coconut oil – this is great for using in your soap as it keeps it’s liquid form no matter the temperature. I bought this from Amazon as well: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B…
- essential oil of your choice to add a bit of perfume. I personally love the Tisserand oils and use them all the time with my diffuser.
Add 60ml of Castille soap in your soap dispenser.
Add 1-2 tbsp of fractionated coconut oil (as moisturizing element)
(optional) Add a few drops of essential oil.
Fill up the dispenser with water.
Close the cap and give it a good shake, then use it.